- March 2nd: Dr. Seuss’s Birthday
- March 5th: Parent Cafe @ 6:00pm (Little Promises in Roebling)
- March 6th: Dr. Seuss Family Fun Night
- March 10th: PAB Meeting @ 6:30pm
- March 17th: St. Patrick’s Day parties @ 10:00am
- March 18th: Cooking Class @ 10:00am
- March 20th: First Day of Spring
- March 23rd: Nationl Chip & Dip Day
- March 27th: PJ Day, Parents’ Night Out @ 6:30pm-10:30pm
- Hopefully we are done with snow this year, but should another storm come our way, please continue to check our website and Facebook page for closings or delayed openings.
- As the weather gets warmer, please be mindful of the spare clothing in your child’s cubby and be sure to replace their winter clothing with spring clothing when it’s appropriate to do so.
- On Tuesday March 17th we will be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with classroom parties at 10:00am. Sign up at your child’s classroom to bring something in for their party.
- Don’t forget to send your child to school in their PJs on Friday March 27th! You can also sign your child up for Parents’ Night Out from 6:30-10:30PM that night.
We are springing into March in the baby room! This month we will be focusing on four different themes: Dr. Seuss, Rainforests, Rainbows & Colors, and Hopping Down the Bunny Trail. We will also be doing a project each week that corresponds with the weekly theme. Our songs for march are “Rain, Rain, Go Away” and “One, Two, Buckle My Shoe”. On top of introducing our two new songs, we will continue working on our ABCs, sign language, and counting to ten! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to talk to either of us.
We are looking forward to warmer weather and another wonderful month!
-Ms. Christine and Miss Brittany
We had a great February in Room 5! We celebrated Valentine’s Day with our friends, we introduced the color pink, the numbers 5 & 6, the letters H & I, and our shape of the month was a heart.
So far this month, we’ve been celebrating Dr. Seuss and had a fun-filled Family Fun Night =) This month we will introduce the letters J & K, the number 7 & 8, the diamond shape, and the colors of the rainbow.
If we can ask all parents to please make sure that you are labeling all of your child’s cups, clothing, bedding, etc. Also, please start bringing in spare clothing for the spring weather.
Ms. Idalia & Ms. Ashley
Kindergarten would like to say a big “thank you” to all of the parents for making our Valentine’s Day party a success last month. In February we also celebrated Aliana’s 6th birthday on the 25th of the month.
March has a lot of fun in store for Room 6. We have already had so much fun celebrating Dr. Seuss Week by doing fun activities and reading all of the Dr. Seuss books. I hope everyone had fun at Dr. Seuss Family Fun Night! In class this month we will be busy reading and journaling. We are also learning about money, including how to count and add money. We are also looking forward to spending time in the garden once the weather warms up.
Spring is just around the corner now, so please take a moment to check your child’s cubby for 2 complete sets of seasonally appropriate clothing. Lastly, we would like to welcome Ms. Linda who is currently helping out in Kindergarten. We’re looking forward to a wonderful March!
-Ms. Donna & Ms. Linda
We’re another month closer to warm weather and there’s lots of fun on the way! Last month we practiced being kind and we learned all about love!
This month we look forward to all of the fun that comes with St. Patty’s Day and the (hopefully) climbing temperature. With the season change on its way, we ask that you check your child’s cubby for spare clothing and prepare for the switch!
Lastly, we’re happy to have Ms. Jennifer with us in Room 9 now!
-Ms. Chelsea & Ms. Jennifer
Room 10 is ready to march into spring! February was full of love in Room 10, but we are ready for some sunny days and warmer weather.
During the month of March, we will be doing many many activities. We will be making Shamrock milkshakes and Luck Charms treats. We will also be talking about St. Patrick’s Day and Easter as well as doing some fun crafts for both holidays. We will also be learning the letters M, N, & O, and and the number 7. Our shape of the month is diamond and our color of the month is purple.
Ms. Tracy & Ms. Denise
February was a short, but fun-filled month! We learned about Black History, Hibernation, Presidents, and Dental Heath. Thank you to Kaden’s mom for visiting and teaching us all about brushing our teeth and good dental health! We also celebrated Valentine’s Day last month. Thank you to everyone who brought in treats for our party….it was a success!
In March, we’re looking forward to lots of learning and we’re excited to welcome the spring season. Some upcoming event reminders:
- Monday, March 16th: Show & Tell
- Tuesday, March 17th: St. Patrick’s Day Party—wear green! There is a sign-up sheet in the hallway if you would like to bring something for our “Green Party.
One final reminder: as spring approaches and the weather gets warmer, please remember to exchange your child’s winter spare clothing for spring clothing.
- Ms. Charlene, Ms. Jessica, & Ms. Tina W.
News from Room 12 coming soon.